HOWDDDDDY FRIENDS! HAPPY NEW YEAR!
I sincerely hope that 2018 brought in some good final memories...but now that we're in the beginning of 2019, let's be cliche and talk about our New Years resolutions. I'll go ahead and start by telling you one of my new years resolutions....well, when I say one... I really mean three.
1. Hug more. Give at least one hug a day. It's a bit cheesy, but I continue to forget the value of a good hug. I'm not the most "huggy" person in the world, so we'll see how this one goes. Feel free to hold me accountable to this. :-)
2. Read a book a month. I'm not gonna set the bar too high..since I don't read much. I go to the library quite often but for some reason, don't read that much. I even check out a bunch of books and have them for months on end...and still forget to read them. That being said, I think one book a month is doable.
3. Get out of the country. This is actually already planned. I'll be heading to Canada in February for a Folk Music conference. If all goes well, I'll reach this goal within the first few months!
I have PLENTY more goals for music...but I won't bore you with them.
What are your plans for 2019?
--- I'd love to hear what your plans are. Simply hit the respond to this e-mail and give let me know what you're up to! ----
- CD's are officially printed and should be in my hands tomorrow. For those of you who contributed to the campaign, you SHOULD have received an e-mail LAST WEEK with the digital download. PLEASE let me know if you didn't get it.
- CD Release Show: Saturday, January 19th, 2019 @ 8 PM
543 S High St
Lots of awesome music from PFC Pierce, October Ember and Paper Morning!
- Be on the lookout for some future podcast episodes from "Just Play a Song" - a community music Meet Up group. Looking to start producing some music-related podcast episodes in a story-telling theme. Let me know if you're interested or have any cool ideas!